Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes involving machining, assembly, and testing. Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, and production. Analyzes and improves quality, cost, and delivery by using Lean and Six Sigma tools. Provides engineering support in production departments by trouble shooting and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Investigates project/capital equipment proposals, develops justification, prepares requests for expenditure, acquires equipment, installs equipment, and ensures that justification goals are achieved.
- Partners with Manufacturing Supervisors to achieve Flowserve goals and objectives.
- Specifies and acquires factory supplies that reduce costs and improve effectiveness.
- Ensures availability of CNC programs to support new products and customer requirements.
- Assists with training, instructing, and maintaining a flexible operator CNC programming and tooling skill base.
- Ensures tooling and fixtures are available to support customer demand.
- Troubleshoots processed and equipment minimizing delays in production schedules.
- Assists with development of the profit plan and the manufacturing strategic plan. Track assigned capital projects and expenditures status to ensure timely completion and within budget.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the field of machine tool equipment, tooling, and methods. Recommend innovative solutions when applications are feasible to improve throughput and quality.
- Understands and supports all Company objectives and performs duties delegated by management.
- Enforces safety rules by ensuring that tooling, fixtures, and process meet all applicable OSHA regulations.
- Enforces Flowserve’s environmental policies by ensuring that processes meet all applicable environmental regulations. Subcontractors are made aware of Flowserve’s applicable environmental policies and are managed to these policies.
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to be a team player.
- Treats all customers and fellow employees with respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Proven track record of leading and driving cost reductions in a manufacturing environment utilizing Continuous Improvement Methodologies.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Ability to write routine and technical correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced geometry, trigonometry, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience interpreting a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and dealing with several abstract and concrete variables.
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and 3-5 years relevant experience
Offered Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Related Jobs (1)
Tally/GST Faculty Jobs in Mysore on 10/01/2023 Full Time