• Design, Develop, Simulate and Validate SysML models and Generate EE system requirements related tasks, for example:
• Be able to develop System Architecture Model framework using IBM Rhapsody tool.
• Be able to do analysis of existing requirements and functional objectives to identify use cases, Decomposing the use cases into activity and sequence diagrams, Build and simulate model to perform manual and automated validation.
• Be able to annotate the SysML models to generate the EE requirements.
• Be able to develop IBM Rational Rhapsody SysML models that can be simulated.
• Be able to establish traceability of EE requirements and Customer Functional Objectives to SysML models artifacts and using best practices of SysML model management using Doors Next Generation (DNG) and Rhapsody Model Manger (RMM).
• Participate in ALM discussions to ensure that the library of SysML models and work streams are being handled in an efficient and reusable way.
• To understand EE Functional Objectives and simulate requirements by developing SysML models and GUI for new and advanced EE features. Also to demonstrate these feature to Platforms, VI teams and EE Senior Management in Design reviews.
• Work with Systems Teams to explain requirements issues and come up with innovative solutions and fixes.
• Coach Model Based Systems Engineering for System Analysis class to team members.
• Relentlessly drive to early life cycle delivery through an agile approach.
• Develop a culture of collaboration, diversity, and inclusion.
• Willing to take action and drive results.
• 6 to 9 years of industry experience in Requirements Modeling and Model Based System Engineering.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
• Demonstrated ability to apply SysML and UML methodologies for system engineering.
• Experience within the area of Requirements Modeling and Model Based System Engineering.
• Demonstrated ability to apply the V-model development process.
• Demonstrated competency in Systems Engineering – EE Requirements, Communications Protocols.
• Demonstrated competency in IBM Rational Rhapsody.
• Demonstrated competency in AUTOSAR complaint auto code generation.
• Demonstrated competency in integration of auto generated code with different platforms.
• Work both independently and in teams following Agile methodology and practices.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong systems thinker.
• Fluency in English is required, any other European language is an advantage.
• Master or PHD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
• Designed EE platforms or components for Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
• Familiarity of with Orthogonal Arrays.
• Understanding of Embedded System Software development.
• Trained in use IBM Rational Harmony Profile.
• Understanding of VEOS and System Desk.
• Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) certification.
• Familiarity with Orthogonal Arrays for System Behavior Testing.
• Familiarity with Product Line Engineering.
Send the resume to hr@inspireglobalsolutions
Offered Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000