Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Job Summary: The Applications Engineer’s primary responsibility is to review customer specifications, make equipment selections, determine scope of supply, and to support sales engineers and customers by providing technical and commercial details regarding the proposed equipment.
You will act as a product specialist in a team and work closely with the sales, development, and other specialist departments at the site.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Apply company standards and engineering best practices to make equipment selections to meet customer needs and specifications
- Provide competitive and accurate cost estimates that meet the customer needs in a timely fashion
- Prepare professional and persuasive quotations to win orders following applicable policies and best practices
- Provide technical and commercial assistance for Sales and Commercial Operations personnel
- Be accountable and assure project scope of supply and cost includes all commercial and technical requirements detailed in the request for quotation received from the customer
- Drive best cost initiatives and ensure clean orders are entered on the factory
- Knowledge and application of applicable industry standards.
- Create and maintain all opportunities quotes in designated business system and CRM platform.
- Synergistic work in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree from four-year college or university or four to six years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of fluid mechanics, materials, and mechanical and electrical engineering specifications
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Time management skills and workload prioritization
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams worldwide
- Willingness to travel for the customer clarification and project kick-off meetings
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an Applications Engineer or similar role such as, inside Sales Representative, Engineer.
- Strong technician acumen and analytical thinking.
- SAP knowledge Experience in dealing with common MS Office applications.
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and 3-5 years relevant experience
Offered Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Related Jobs (2)
MHE / Forklift Operator on 12/01/2023 Full Time
Material Handler on 10/01/2023 Full Time