Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
In this challenging position you’ll be responsible for the technical and commercial execution of large-sized projects and you’ll serve as competent counterpart to our international customers. You’ll act as link among Sales Engineers, Application Engineers, Customers as well as Engineering, Material Management and Production.
Your major tasks:
- Technical and commercial execution of large-sized projects.
- Participation to internal and external kick-off meetings and responsibility for the implementation and compliance to the target costs and deadlines of specific projects.
- Review of the technical specifications in collaboration with other departments.
- Customer support with the corresponding internal and external communication
- Customer inspections
- Project reviews with responsible departments
- Creation of technical standard and customized project documentation
- Conception, structuring, research and organization of project documents
- Creation, duplication, distribution and archiving of standard and customized project documentation
- Direct contact with customers and suppliers regarding project documentation
- Higher technical education in Mechanical Engineering (HTL / FH / University)
- Minimum 12 months working experience in the industrial environment
- Commercial knowledge as well as pronounced commercial understanding
- Relevant professional experience preferred
- Sound command of the English and German languages in written and spoken form
- Adequate Microsoft Office skills
- Communicative personality and professional, service-oriented manners
- Aptitude to organization, assertive and goal oriented
- Independent and structured way of working
- Stress resistant and success oriented
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
Offered Salary₹50,000 - ₹100,000
Related Jobs (2)
MHE / Forklift Operator on 12/01/2023 Full Time
Material Handler on 10/01/2023 Full Time