Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
The Project Manager will plan, direct, and ensure the successful outcome of projects utilizing the assigned project teams, as well as standards, practices, and toolsets established within Flowserve. You will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all project activity is regularly reported to the client and performed as per agreed technical specifications and project terms and conditions.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for total project execution, performance, and safety (project initiation to project completion) on all assigned projects.
- Drive improved customer relationships through creating a work environment that is free of unfavorable circumstances or perceptions for either party, that meets or exceeds performance expectations of the customer.
- Ensure a “clean order” before commencement of work on an assigned project and utilize the change management system to control the scope of work and associated cost, throughout the life of the project.
- Coordinate activities of all matrix reports (per Project).
- Responsible for managing spending expectations on each assigned Project.
- Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Follow the right escalation processes and take overall ownership of all reports.
- Experience in program/project management.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, including meeting and workshop facilitation experience
- Team building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Excellent estimating, scheduling & budgeting skills
- Proven experience in risk and change management
- Greenbelt, Blackbelt or Lean training experience preferred
- Rotating equipment experience
- Adaptability, flexibility, and proactivity.
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Offered Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Related Jobs (2)
MHE / Forklift Operator on 12/01/2023 Full Time
Material Handler on 10/01/2023 Full Time