Flowserve is currently looking for a Production Planner. In this role you will be in charge of coordinating and managing the production planning and scheduling for the manufacturing of optical systems and subsystems. You will work closely with the line Manager to make sound business decisions that positively impact the ability to meet the needs of our customers while satisfying quality, inventory, cost and delivery requirements.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Managing all planning inputs: sales orders, OEM forecasts, custom / special orders, and strategic build plans.
- Using the MRP system, translating the consolidated sales forecasts into a master production schedule / build schedule.
- Preparing and distributing weekly production schedules / work order dispatch lists.
- Assisting management to resolve problems with late shipments, material shortages, customer schedule changes, and cancellations of customer orders.
- Preparing, coordinating, and participating in physical inventory counts.
- Initiating and coordinating vendor corrective action for non-conforming material receipts.
- And any other duties assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Fluency and proficiency in the practical application of MRP logic, scheduling logic, order policies, capacity planning, input/output control, product structures, routings, and standards maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in master scheduling, production planning and detailed scheduling, demand management, purchasing, and cost accounting techniques.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills required with the ability to work well with all levels of employees and internal departments in a diverse environment.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Offered Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000