Responsibilities and Duties:
· Develop record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for a minimum of 1- 5 years.
· Good knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CI/ Laravel etc.
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Work Location: Mysore, Karnataka
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
• Day shift
Send the resume to email@example.com
Offered Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000