We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. As an iOS developer, you will develop high-end applications for Apple’s latest mobile devices. Your responsibilities may include working with the design team on new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, Bitbucket, Jira.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Send updated resume to email@example.com
Offered Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000