Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
The position works closely with the plant manager and the leadership team in driving key initiatives and helping the company to achieve its goals and maximize returns on investment. The Business Partner will use data as a strategic asset to provide decision support, accurate planning and forecasting, and operational productivity and efficiency analysis. Further, this position will ensure accuracy and completeness in income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement planning and forecasting as well as timely variance analysis.
- Analyze financial results and identify and communicate deviations to plan and forecast. Make recommendations for potential solution and improvements. Promote the active use of financial data to drive business success, and continuously identify and make visible all potential risks and opportunities.
- Actively support and challenge/drive plant(s) manager / plant management team to grow enterprise value (growth > market, > margins, > ROIC, > FCF). Work alongside business partner to achieve outcomes.
- Provide trusted finance decision support, including regular and ad hoc analysis to key stakeholders. Deliver insight into trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Actively collaborate with accounting, shared service, treasury, and tax peers to ensure finance & accounting processes are executed and the function achieves its objectives. Seek out ambiguity and clarify. Identify areas lacking role clarity and provide solutions, escalate where required.
- Identify / highlight performance trends, high & low performing products. Recommend and target actions and projects in collaboration with management team to improve product volumes and profitability.
- Support local implementation of enterprise transfer pricing methodology, standard costing and product line reporting.
- Support quarterly / 90 day forecast and monthly outlook processes.
- Ensure forecast output is timely and thoroughly delivered.
- Identify and develop key actions in partnership with management team required to achieve forecast (addressing gaps in performance).
- Strike a pragmatic balance between risk and opportunity, ensuring an acceptable variance to forecast in actual.
- In collaboration with management team, ensure actions are clearly identified, continuous improvement projects executed and delivered to meet objectives. Provide regular updates on performance and actions to achieve objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Finance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment preferably as a finance business partner
- US GAAP experience
- Experience in operational finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills in MS platforms
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA preferred
- Experience working for multi-national companies
- Experience with integrated ERP and BPC is desirable
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and 8-10 years relevant experience
What we offer (among other benefits):
- Annual Incentive Plan (depending on job level)
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life insurance
- Cycle to Work Programme
- Early finish time on Friday
- Vouchers for eye tests and glasses
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (2)
MHE / Forklift Operator on 12/01/2023 Full Time
Material Handler on 10/01/2023 Full Time