Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- SAP BPC techno functional experience of 6+ years
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Experience working directly with various levels of client or internal team members including management
- Good experience in Forecasting process in SAP BPC, manage process flows, ensure forecast submission, answer queries.
- Provide guidance and training for all users of financial reports (S/4HANA)
- Thorough understanding of financial processes and financial statements.
- Experience in a financial reporting role.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA (FI/CO/COPA).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BPC or/and SAP BW. Experience of BPC Embedded highly desirable.
- BPC Forecast Version creation (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual tasks)
- Planning cycle management – Initiation, central assumptions, roll forwards and copy overs.
- Data loading controls, identification & resolution of data load issues.
- Management of month-end closing activities for FP&A.
- Validation of S/4HANA FI to CO settlements – Identification of any differences and instruction to owners on how to solve.
- Approve and own change requests for new and updates to existing SAP BW queries, reports and input templates.
- Approve and own change requests for configuration changes to S/4HANA and BPC for financial & planning structures.
- Management, approval, communication and training of updates to financial planning structures.
- Management of fiscal year closing activities for FP&A.
- Manage catalogue of standard reports, including annual update to AfO workbooks.
- Approval on behalf of FP&A for change requests to financial master data.
- Maintain SAP BPC Master Data, manage BPC Mapping tables.
- Supporting data audit requests on planning & forecasting systems & processes.
Offered Salary₹50,000 - ₹100,000